Winter Park & The Fraser Valley Chamber Events Calendar
Winter Park Jazz Festival 30th Anniversary
This close to the show, you may ONLY purchase your tickets in person at the Winter Park Box Office, located at the Winter Park Visitor Center, next to Hideaway Park. Open til 7 pm Fri, 7 am-5 pm on Sat and 7 am - 5 pm on Sun. Enjoy the show!
This year marks our 30th year for the Winter Park Jazz Festival held on July 21-22, 2012!
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Summer of Soul featuring Jonathan Butler, Maysa and Warren Hill
Joe Louis Walker Big Band
DOTSERO with special guest appearance by Mary Louise Lee
Sunday, July 22, 2012
David Sanborn/Brian Culbertson
· ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
· ARTISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
· RAIN or SHINE. NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE
Winter Park Jazz Festival ticket packages include:
Gold Circle $110
$120 day of show
The closest chair seating to stage available.
A private entrance for Gold Circle Members.
Lunch in the Private “Stage Left” tent including two beverages of your choice at the “Stage Left” bar.
All day access to Stage Left Tent including a private cash bar.
Plaza Party $110
$120 day of show
Top level chair seating with shade coverage.
A private entrance for Plaza Party Members.
Lunch in the Private “Stage Left” tent including two beverages of your choice at the “Stage Left” bar or
the Plaza Complex Private Bar.
Access to Plaza Complex Cash Private Bar.
All day access to Stage Left Tent including a private cash bar & access to an additional Private Cash Bar
in Plaza Complex.
$65 day of show
Priority Chair seating close to stage.
General Admission $40
$45 day of show
CLICK HERE to go to Ticketmaster.com
• No dogs or tents
• No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
• No glass or aluminum cans
• No large ice chest or large coolers
• No filled hydration packs/camelbacks
• No Frisbees, firearms, weapons, confetti, bullhorns, noisemakers, laser pointers
(will be confiscated and patron subjected to ejection)
• Factory sealed-plastic beverage containers
• Empty Camelbacks/hydration packs
• Plastic or paper cups
• Small soft coolers 6 pack size or smaller ok
• Cloth bags-soft packs preferred
• Allowed food- pre-sliced fruits/vegetables/ small snacks
• Binoculars, folding chairs, seat cushions, small umbrellas
• Children 12 & under are free general admission area only